Thursday 26 July 2012

Preparation for Assignment 3

Early on I started to think about where I could find interesting coloured objects to photograph for Part Three of TAOP and Assignment Three.  My approach to this section was to photograph continuously for the course exercises selecting the best images for the final assignment (rather than select a specific day and location to shoot that assignment).

So I thought about the following:
  • there are some interesting shaped red and blue funnel vents outside one of the buildings on London Wall - the challenge for me will be to find an interesting angle from which to shoot them also some good light - they always seem to be shaded
  • macaroons - they come in a variety of colours 
  • Brooklands Museum - the website shows photographs of brightly coloured buses
  • nail varnish - the little bottles always look very appealing standing in a line on a shelf
  • flowers - an opportunity to do some more experimenting with my macro lens
  • lights along the South Bank and in other parts of London - our city is very colourful at night time!
  • Asian spice markets
  • brightly coloured fish or birds (macro again?)

No comments:

Post a Comment